1. Processors are our partners to whom we transfer your personal data for processing on behalf of us. This is necessary to ensure continuity of service on our part.
2. Accordingly, each of our processors may have access to some part of the personal data that you provide to us for processing.
and applicable law, we enter into a personal data processing agreement with each of our processors.
4. In cases where our partners are located in jurisdictions that are not recognized as providing an adequate level of personal data protection, we use additional adequate safeguards mechanisms. Most often, the Standard Clauses on personal data protection approved
by the European Commission will be an appropriate safeguard mechanism.
5. If we start cooperating with any new partners who act as processors of your data, we will inform you 2 weeks in advance so that you can decide for yourself whether you consent to the transfer of your personal data. We also carry out our own privacy and data security assessments of all new partners.
6. New processors are informed by mass mailings to users.
The list of current processors:
|1.||Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL||Hosting||Luxembourg|
|2.||Google Inc.||Checking user location||Ireland|
|3.||Amplitude, Inc.||Logging user activity for improving our Services||USA|
|5.||Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd.||Operating our chat-bot for Facebook and Instagram messengers||Ireland |
|6.||Telegram||Operating our chat-bot||UK|
|7.||Viber Media S.à r.l.||Operating our chat-bot||Luxembourg |
|8.||LLC “V Kontakte”||Operating our chat-bot||Russia|
|9. ||LLC “Noirix” ||Product development||Belarus|
|10.||Stripe, Inc.||Handling payments||USA|
|11.||Paymentwall Global HQ||Handling payments||USA|